Complete Airworthiness Certification Services and More
Over the last two decades, The Omnicon Group has helped aerospace companies obtain Type and Airworthiness Certification for over 90% of the world’s commercial aircraft. Since 2009, Omnicon has transferred this experience into the unmanned systems arena. We interface on behalf of our customers with the FAA, Transport Canada (TC), Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), EASA, Army, Navy and Air Force. Omnicon’s team of engineers and Designated Engineering Representatives (DERs) can be the conduit between aircraft manufacturers (manned and unmanned) and the regulatory authorities. We specialize in DO-178 software and DO-254 hardware certification for your system and/or aircraft.
As industry leaders in Reliability, Maintainability, and Testability services, Omnicon is primed to provide analyses, testing and guidance in the certification process. Through our Hardware (DO-254) and Software (DO-178) design and development, our subject-matter experts can ensure that all regulatory authority standards and customer requirements are met. By conducting a gap analysis, The Omnicon Group can assess the status of your system, the level of desired certification and the tasks necessary to reach your goals.
Omnicon is a Recognized Leader in Airworthiness Certification Services
- Full lifecycle program management of certification needs from concept to schedule and cost to implementation
- Verification, validation and testing
- Gap Analysis, design and development for DO-178 and DO-254
- DO-178 and DO-254 certification and tool qualification plans for commercial, military and UAV aircrafts
- Certification strategies and management for existing programs
Omnicon Offers Diversified Engineering Specialists, as well as a Network of DERs
- Support your program from preliminary design through aircraft certification (FAA, EASA, TCCA)
- DO-178 PSAC and DO-254 PHAC plan preparation and submission
- DER review and consultation on Reliability, Maintainability and Safety Analyses
- Preparation for DER review of hardware FPGAs, ASICs and PLDs to DO-254
- Audit preparation to ensure FAA compliance
admin January 5, 2016