Providing Program Management and Leadership for All Your Projects
The Omnicon Group provides Program Management leadership skills keep your projects on time and on budget. Our Managers are knowledgeable and focused on delivering quality and excellence, while adhering to schedule and cost constraints on a program. Omnicon program managers remain in close contact with our customers for the duration of the program to ensure that project milestones are achieved and schedules are met.
Omnicon’s Program Management Leadership Skills to Fill Short-term and Long-term Positions
Companies of all sizes rely on The Omnicon Group to fill short-term and long-term positions for program managers. Our program managers are all experienced, degreed engineers. They have the technical backgrounds along with the leadership skills to get your program back on track and completed on time and on budget. We select program managers with the necessary suitable backgrounds for your specific needs. Program Management tasks range in scope dependent on the size of the program.
- Contractual and Technical Requirements Review
- Planning and Scheduling
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Staffing and Team Management
- Customer Interface and Support
- Budget Management and Reporting
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Assurance of Product Excellence
- Assurance of Customer Satisfaction
- Pursuit of Follow-on Work
- Contractual Negotiations
admin January 5, 2016